What you need to know when attending an event at the Amp…
Amphitheater at Las Colonias Park: House Rules
1. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Re-entry is prohibited.
2. Patrons must sit in the seats or designated grass areas for which they have tickets.
3. Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited by federal regulations and by the Amphitheater at Las Colonias Park policy.
4. Outside food or beverages may not be brought into nor consumed inside the facility.
5. Las Colonias Park is a smoke-free facility.
6. The use of recording equipment and cameras (with or without flash) during performances is prohibited.
7. Only service animals are permitted.
8. Disturbing fellow patrons with loud conversation or inappropriate behavior is not permitted and may result in removal from the premises without a refund.
9. Firearms and any other weapons are prohibited.
10. Violation of House Rules may result in removal from the premises without refund and/or prosecution.
11. Shirts and shoes are required and must be worn at all times.
12. Lawn chairs are permitted in designated chair areas only.
13. Umbrellas, tents, etc. are not permitted.
14. Open fires, candles, and cooking devices are not permitted on the premises.
15. Personal items, such as purses, bags, etc. subject to search upon entrance.
All items brought to events are subject to security inspection.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
Weapons of any kind
Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
Outside food or beverage, including coolers
All professional video and photo cameras
Selfie sticks, Tripods or Monopods
Animals (unless a service animal)
Bicycles (within the secure perimeter)
Any item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by security
All tickets can be purchased at:
Avalon Theatre Box Office
Online at www.Ticketmaster.com
Charge by phone at 800-745-3000
Box Office Location:
The year-round box office is located at the Avalon Theatre on the corner of Main and 7th Street in Downtown Grand Junction. The Amphitheater box office is located East of the Main Gates.
For Questions Call:
Tuesday - Saturday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Event Day Box Office Hours:
The box office will open 1 hour prior to doors opening on event days.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment at our ticket office.
All tickets are subject to a facility fee. Tickets purchased online or charge-by-phone are subject to additional service charges.
In order to pick up your tickets please bring with you:
A government issued ID matching the name on the account, the credit card used for the purchase.
Ticket will be released only to the person whose name the tickets were purchased under.